Saturday, January 2, 2010

An old post I found LOL

Ok this is a post on this Forum I frequent


Cajun




Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:27 pm Post subject:


Work with a few of you pond swimmers and I can understand them as much as they understand me.


Hey beat you can't wait for the 4th of July!


I call them all every 4th and laugh my butt off.


WOW Like the 4th of July, I think of BBQ's beer and Boobs but this Guy's only entertainment on the 4th of July is to phone Brits and say "We won".


Ok you won BUT remember, the 3rd of July those guys, Washington, Adams ect WERE BRITISH while you I am assuming with your nickname are of Acadian decent namely french, namely DID NOT TAKE PART in the revolution as in you were too busy getting you're arses kicked out of Canada to go and live in a swamp HAHAHA.


I'd post this on the forum but idiots like that just deserve to be ignored and left in their tiny lil world

No comments:

Post a Comment