Monday, January 11, 2010

Submissive Am I--not complete yet.


Submissive Am I--not complete yet.

i am a submissive woman.
i am not weak,
nor i am worthless.
i am a submissive woman.
i am intelligent,
and possess a strength
and perseverence that withstands
the trials of life.
This strength which i possess
and cherish
is my gift to You.

When life breaks You down
and makes You
question the man
you were intended to be...
allow me to allow You
to suck my strength from me.
Make it Your own.
i do not
nor will i ever
give my submission to a man
just because he claims dominance.
But to You,
i give all of me...
and Your ownership
completely
sets me free.


i trust in You to cherish the gift,
embrace my trust in You...
to protect me.
i have opened up my heart
and my mind...
the very core of my soul to You...
and invited You in.
i have
given You the book
entitled "Me"...
and invited You to read.
You know i have suffered
and
You know i am scared
but You...
You have endeavored
to erase the memories
and
replace the pain.
You are my Master
and
i am Your slave.

i am not to be degraded
nor ever dishonored
yet
i recognize
i am not Your equal,
nor will i ever be.
i was created
to compliment You...
i was created to make You whole...
for without the portion of Your heart
that contains my soul...
would not be complete..

No comments:

Post a Comment